Author Topic: Season 22: Clone Wars!  (Read 1688 times)

Cluck Kent

• THAC0: 19
  • Cookies: 8
    • View Profile
Re: Season 22: Clone Wars!
« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2021, 12:56:54 PM »
I was going great guns in the season until a buddy suggested we play some online golf. I haven't played D3 since.

I did review the PTR notes and it does look like they're going to do some things with the mercs so I'm likely to try the next season out at least for a bit.

But I understand exactly how you feel mn4nu.

dave in the basement

• THAC0: 19
  • Cookies: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2021, 07:52:49 AM »
I'll be firing up the new season, but as others have mentioned, the thrill is gone. Well not entirely, but definitely close. I'm going to enjoy ranking on the new leaderboards and everything, but at this point D3 is a placeholder until D2R gets released.

Sssith

• THAC0: 15
  • Cookies: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2021, 10:18:56 AM »
Come join me playing POE.

Orbert

• THAC0: 18
  • Cookies: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2021, 03:30:16 PM »
It's getting kinda samey, yeah.  But I haven't totally burned out on all the different classes and builds yet, and I still get a kick out of making up my own builds via Legacy of Dreams.  I don't care about the Leader boards, so that's not a thing.  I just like to see if I can take a skill or weapon I've always liked and make something up that'll get me to T16 or GR70.  And if I get stuck, somebody somewhere has tried the build before, so I can find it on the 'net and realize that there's some ring or bracers or something that I'd forgotten about that'll triple my damage.  Stuff like that is still fun.  The changes to the followers should help keep things interesting, at least for another season.

syn

• THAC0: 18
  • Cookies: 13
  • aka Salem
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2021, 07:27:15 PM »
The changes to the followers should help keep things interesting, at least for another season.

the emanation feature is great. i'll probably go for the new pet this season.