Author Topic: Season 20: The Season of Crazy Cubing!  (Read 701 times)

dave in the basement

• THAC0: 19
  • Cookies: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Season 20: The Season of Crazy Cubing!
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2020, 08:08:34 AM »
You can take other people with you in the set dungeons, Drozz, so don't be afraid to ask for help, this season or the next! Every class has an easy dungeon, so keep that in mind as well. There are some good guides out there as well, that I dig up whenever I get to that part of the season. Mastering one of the set dungeons is one of my least favorite parts of the season, even though I also solo'd them all in the past.

And hey, there is still a week left in the season, so it's not too late to get that tab!

Cluck Kent

• THAC0: 19
  • Cookies: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2020, 09:37:38 PM »

I haven't done a public game yet, but the GO clan looks pretty big. Are there any active members that would be willing to schedule some group times next season to achieve the conquests? I think that will help with my achievements as well as my interest in the game.

I always enjoy running conquests MP. Pretty sure I'll be making a Demon Hunter first to try out the new set and a DH is a very good conquest/season slaying machine. When the season begins let's look at our schedules and try to come up with a time to run season requirements. I'm trying to be on every Monday evening 8:00 - 11:00 EST these days, but when the season begins, I'll be trying to get in a little time every day if possible. 

Drozz

• THAC0: 20
  • Cookies: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2020, 09:39:17 PM »
Thanks Dave! Yeah, I've already reached the point of just waiting for the next season. No big deal if I don't get the tab. But I didn't know about bringing others in the set dungeon. I'll remember that and ask when the new season starts. I'm going to shoot for completing the season journey quicker next season.

Drozz

• THAC0: 20
  • Cookies: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2020, 09:40:39 PM »
Cluck - I should be good for that time slot on most nights. Looking forward to it.