Author Topic: FO4: Spoilers Allowed  (Read 436 times)

Sssith

• THACO: 17
  • Cookies: 15
    • View Profile
FO4: Spoilers Allowed
« on: May 17, 2017, 05:17:16 PM »
Hey there.  I am taking a break from ME:A and went back to FO4.

For those of you that forget I am in the middle of playing an un-modded Survivor Mode character.  I am currently something like level 44.  Mostly playing an Automatic, Explosive, Luck build.  I am to the point where I have maxed out all my main skills.  I have about five unused points and I am looking for ideas of how to spend them.  Right now I am leaning towards strength and endurance.  Inventory space is always a pain in the ass.  More hps and less vulnerability infections and sickness is also sounding good.

Any advice from the peanut gallery?

Pixie

• Administrator
  • THAC0: 18
  • Cookies: 14
    • View Profile
Re: FO4: Spoilers Allowed
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 12:36:11 AM »
Do you have the one that lets you breathe underwater and take no rad damage? I love that one. For one, it sometimes speeds up getting around, and for another, there's sometimes STUFF under water...

Otherwise, I'm a big fan of the chem perks: no addiction and increased duration. My current build (melee and big guns), is pretty much on psycho at all times now, with Jet and Fury on hand for added fun.

Sssith

• THACO: 17
  • Cookies: 15
    • View Profile
Re: FO4: Spoilers Allowed
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 04:07:46 PM »
Do you have the one that lets you breathe underwater and take no rad damage? I love that one. For one, it sometimes speeds up getting around, and for another, there's sometimes STUFF under water...

Otherwise, I'm a big fan of the chem perks: no addiction and increased duration. My current build (melee and big guns), is pretty much on psycho at all times now, with Jet and Fury on hand for added fun.

Aquagirl.  Yeah...I should get that one.  I think I will start buffing out Endurance and get that.  The chem addict I will save for my next play through. (If I do one.)