Author Topic: Season 19 PTR  (Read 375 times)

SideSBob

• THAC0: 20
  • Cookies: 4
    • View Profile
Season 19 PTR
« on: October 20, 2019, 09:28:29 AM »
It looks like a fun season mechanic built around maintaining monster kill streaks for huge damage bursts at milestones.
The biggest news is the release of new sets for monks and crusaders.  The Wrath of the Wastes set has a new support item
in Ambo's Pride and Lamentation has received a rework.  The barbarian may have workable DPS possibilities.  I believe that
wizards have had a bit of a nerf from what I've read with Attack Speed on Chantodo's set working differently.

Cluck Kent

• THAC0: 19
  • Cookies: 8
    • View Profile
Re: Season 19 PTR
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2019, 07:55:41 PM »
The game play mechanic hasn't been working for me but I put together a Barb quickly and had some fun WWing really high GRs. I don't know if they'll leave as is or nerf it a bit but it's fun to play.

I haven't tried the new sets yet and unsure if I'll get a chance as the PTR only lasts another 4 days.

This is the first PTR I've tried and it's interesting how available items are. You can buy big packs or bundles of items for a few shards at a PTR vendor in town plus you import a copy of your entire account. Cool.

dave in the basement

• Cookies: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2019, 09:45:43 AM »
Man, the bump to the WW set looks great, and I think I'll be going with a barb to kick off season 19.

I hope someone can lock down a solid build on the new crusader set, as I'd like to try that as well.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 02:54:27 PM by dave in the basement »

hurtlocker

• Cookies: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2019, 04:20:13 PM »
I'm doing a Barb for season 19 too, looks fun!