Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 3675 times)

Liquid Evil

• THAC0: 20
  • Cookies: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings!
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2020, 10:00:33 PM »
@Sssith

Sssith

• THAC0: 15
  • Cookies: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2020, 10:29:33 AM »
My one experience with that game was a tech company that had it in their break-room.  It was wicked fun.  What a surprise that www.buy.com is no longer around.

Disco-neck Ted

• THAC0: 20
  • Cookies: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2020, 12:22:36 AM »

Of course! They are 2 and 4.5, and we're expecting another in May. They definitely make the passage of time more obvious, but they are fun and it's been cool to see their personalities come out as they outgrow the baby/toddler stages. The older one likes Transformers, riding his bike, and playing Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair. The younger likes cookies, pickles, and playing pretend cooking games. [/details shared]

Out.  Fucking.  Standing!

Thanks for playing.  The kid stuff is awesome!  Sounds like a good crew.  We would have been happy to have 2 or more, but for "reasons" ended up with just the one.  He's staggeringly amazing, so no regrets that we get to have so much time in house during the current adversity.  I was volunteering a ton at his Montessori school when he was younger, but that all went away when he transitioned to 1st grade.  So weird, volunteer hours were mandatory until then, but once he was in first grade, it was all "don't call us, we'll call you".   

And, not to circle back to the pool other than to say that I wasn't trying to brag as much as sound appreciative that our back yard is world enough at the moment since we're sheltering in place, but it was 91 degrees today.  I don't think November is supposed to do that.

Cheers!

P.S.  Rick and Morty!  I thought Archer was the next level, but it's hard to beat R & M.