Author Topic: Non seasonal progression thread  (Read 18737 times)

Melchior

• THAC0: 20
  • Cookies: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Non seasonal progression thread
« Reply #210 on: March 19, 2019, 08:32:37 PM »
NECROPOOOOST

I'm out of seasonal and back playing non-season Hardcore, for fun and profit (and despair).

Currently tweaking/improving my Helltooth WD (moved up leaderboard from ~300 to ~200), still have a lot of gear improvements to make and Paragons to grind. I don't expect to top the boards but it is a decent measure of progress.

Also started a crusader and have just got up to lvl70, with the intention of using the Blessed Shield/Captain America build recommended by someone on the forum (sorry I forget who).

Anyone else playing offseason or HC?

Sssith

• THACO: 17
  • Cookies: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 20, 2019, 09:45:13 AM »
I play...but not often.

Lego

• Administrator
  • THAC0: 19
  • Cookies: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 20, 2019, 05:14:17 PM »
Same here. My game is non-seasonal. I try to pick it up, but I get tired of doing the same thing over and over again.

Melchior

• View Profile
« Reply #213 on: March 21, 2019, 07:39:20 PM »
Same here. My game is non-seasonal. I try to pick it up, but I get tired of doing the same thing over and over again.

It does get repetitive. You need goals, which the Seasons do well. I mostly try to improve my GR for each build and move up the leaderboards, with no expectation that I will ever be at the top end. It's a lot more fun playing with someone else though.

Melchior

• View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 09, 2019, 09:23:04 PM »
I am back to playing my HC Necro using Rathma set and skellies/mages. Currently sitting at T13/GR60 and having trouble pushing higher. Have like 1mil health and 1200+ resists, using Esoteric gem and Aquilla's Cuirass, but I still take sooo much damage.

Trying to get the Dayntee's Binding belt for the DR. Have been through at least 5000 bloodshards, and still haven't got it :(

Damage seems lacking too though TBH. Using the Jesseth set and cubed the scythe that gives dmg per point of essence, Endless Walk set (80-90% dmg most of the time). Getting the set scythe ancient will take some doing I think.

Anyone have tips? Or even build recommendations for the other sets? Reading the other set bonuses doesn't make them sound very exciting.

Cluck Kent

• THAC0: 19
  • Cookies: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 10, 2019, 10:35:21 PM »
Not familiar with HC Necros, you may want to google what others are doing. In regards to getting the Dayntees, you may want to try 10-20 attempts at changing a rare belt into a Legendary in the cube. I make a lot of my gear that way.

Good luck!

Melchior

• View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 10, 2019, 11:12:18 PM »
Not familiar with HC Necros, you may want to google what others are doing. In regards to getting the Dayntees, you may want to try 10-20 attempts at changing a rare belt into a Legendary in the cube. I make a lot of my gear that way.

Good luck!

Got the Dayntee's this morning ^_^ at the low low cost of another 3000 shards :)
Definitely helps with the toughness. Also did some rerolling and my resistances are now 2100-2200, have a bit more HP and a few more levels in my Esoteric gem. Feeling much safer, though damage still needs work. May need to commit to getting an Ancient Jesseth scythe.

Also started a HC barb, as I didn't have on yet. Ramped to 70 in no time using a Gem of Eased Furnace with Hellfire ammy/ring/Leorics crown. No gear to speak of yet, would like to do something other than whirling, as my SC barb has only ever been a whirler. Damn I do love whirling though.

mn4nu

• THAC0: 18
  • Cookies: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: April 11, 2019, 03:29:57 PM »
Get a band of might for your HC Barb.

Melchior

• View Profile