Author Topic: Borderlands Sanctuary  (Read 5740 times)

Timinator

• Global Moderator
  • THACO: 17
  • Cookies: 15
    • View Profile
Re: Borderlands Sanctuary
« Reply #255 on: October 14, 2019, 03:26:46 PM »
Good luck with that. Now telltale is dead most of their stuff is removed from stores. But maybe just watch on YouTube. After all telltale games there is hardly any actual playing

Sssith

• THAC0: 16
  • Cookies: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: October 14, 2019, 03:43:43 PM »
My understanding is that Gearbox has control over Tales from the Borderlands and that they were trying to get it back up for sale.  No clue if that worked out.  I did watch the game play through on YouTube recently since my last play through was years ago.  Playing the game is obviously better than watching it, but you can get the story that way.

mn4nu

• THAC0: 18
  • Cookies: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: October 14, 2019, 08:49:22 PM »
I've gotten 2 characters to lvl 72 (Maya and Zero).  I have Gaige at lvl 60, and then the other 3 characters at 10 or 11 in Sanctuary.  I may try for an OP lvl or 2, but first I want to finish the storyline in UVHM with Zero, and then Gaige.  I was able to farm a few Lyuda's with Zero, and boy is he fun to play as a sniper.  I need to get him a couple Pimpernels now.  I think I will hold off on the Lillith DLC for now.  I have it on my Steam wishlist, so if it goes on sale I should get a notification.  I'll look into the Tales From the Borderlands too.

Timinator

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: October 14, 2019, 10:22:20 PM »
Considering they sold a pack with 2 games and 50 DLC for $6, no don't pay $15 for a few missions and a few achievements and 1 raid boss. 

Also don't forget you also own Borderlands The Pre Sequel.  Its a whole other game set before BL2 .. but came out after BL2 .. but people don't call it BL3!  You can also play as Claptrap! and 3 other things which I have mostly ignored.    It has a lot of stuff I know you'ld enjoy

Sssith

• THAC0: 16
  • Cookies: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: October 15, 2019, 11:32:20 AM »
The best thing about TPS is the skill trees.  I think they did a really good job of creating some interesting characters.  The story is ok.  The biggest problem with TPS are the quests which, unless you are doing the main line, are pretty awful.

Timinator

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 07, 2019, 04:20:38 AM »
Doom2 mod with borderlands stuff