Author Topic: Borderlands Sanctuary  (Read 3430 times)

syn

• THAC0: 19
  • Cookies: 9
  • aka Salem
    • View Profile
Re: Borderlands Sanctuary
« Reply #105 on: May 17, 2019, 09:41:16 AM »
when you get to Tundra Express there is a snowman on the right.  Shoot the head and you will find a fire weapon.

arghhg. thanks for that.

moving along smoothly enough now. was getting destroyed to begin with, but has gotten much easier after getting a few more levels.
Buttigieg on Trump: "It is the nature of grotesque things that you can't look away."  5/19/19

Sssith

• THACO: 17
  • Cookies: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 17, 2019, 09:44:45 AM »
TVHM is harder than UVHM because you can be underlevelled for the content and it will really hurt you. Although if you want a challenge, trying to get through TVHM at the lowest level possible, will make for an easier start to UVHM.

That is true.  I generally do the minimum number of quests to keep myself on level.  Being under-leveled is a huge challenge and forces you to start using slag to survive, which is good training for UVHM.

Another way to do the quest without a fire is to turn on the fire turbines that are near the varkyn areas.

Darkness

• THAC0: 19
  • Cookies: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 17, 2019, 11:27:22 AM »
Another way to do the quest without a fire is to turn on the fire turbines that are near the varkyn areas.

Say what now? This is genuinely new news to me!

Sssith

• THACO: 17
  • Cookies: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 18, 2019, 10:15:16 AM »
Each of the nest areas has this big device that sits in the middle of them.  At the base of the device is a button.  When you push the button the device shoots fire over the whole area.  If the critters are around you will light them on fire.  If you are not careful you will light yourself on fire too.

My Zero has hit level 55.  Making slow progress and I am one level away from critical ascension.  Zero really doesn't have much in the way of crowd control.  Also frustrated by the lack of punch with my snipper.  Right now I think Mordecai and Maya are better snipers.  I probably just need a better weapon.