Author Topic: Season 13  (Read 2912 times)

Supermatt

• THAC0: 19
  • Cookies: 8
    • View Profile
Re: Season 13
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2018, 01:39:12 AM »
I slogged as far as level 66 solo at which point I managed to grab a boost from Nick to get me past the 70 mark and score a couple of keys. I appear to be able to solo T1/GR10 so far so will mine DBs and run the odd GR to keep improving my gear.

Playing DH as having tried everything else I can say with absolute certainty its my favourite class.

Supermatt

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2018, 06:38:15 PM »
Wow. I'd forgotten how good the 2-piece set bonus for the Shadow set is. I was able to run T4 with just the 2-piece and have not managed 6-piece without even completing Ch4 as I found a piece and gambled a piece to complete the set.

Up to Gr44 now and I really need to find a level 70 quiver as I have a low level one cubed and now can't use Dawn in the cube until I find a quiver to wear. Also missing Karlei's, but finding BiS Belt and Quiver feel far more important right now for mobility and Vengeance up-time.

Ray Patean

• THAC0: 20
  • Cookies: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2018, 12:39:54 PM »
Karlei's is super easy to find. DH's only have 2 possible options when upgrading daggers in the cube - Karlei's and Lord Greenstone's. 50% to get BiS weapon is as good as it gets.

syn

• Cookies: 9
  • aka Salem
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2018, 02:17:13 PM »
got the pet reward this season. haven't spent any significant time since. not missing it yet.
"There is a scene in Star Wars where the heroes are in a trash compactor on the Death Star with the walls closing in. I'm reminded of that this morning, except for perhaps the stuff about the heroes."
Dan Rather 9/14/18

Supermatt

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2018, 05:16:17 PM »
Karlei's is super easy to find. DH's only have 2 possible options when upgrading daggers in the cube - Karlei's and Lord Greenstone's. 50% to get BiS weapon is as good as it gets.

I didn't realise DHs could only roll 2 daggers. I managed to find the quiver, gamble belt and upgrade rare for a Karlei, so just missing the jewellry now. Up to GR 55 without BiS jewellry songoong pretty well.

Supermatt

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2018, 05:47:37 PM »
Another observation about this season - there is literally no one in public games - or is it just because I haven't reached T13 yet?

SideSBob

• Cookies: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2018, 09:23:45 PM »
Another observation about this season - there is literally no one in public games - or is it just because I haven't reached T13 yet?

There has been a bug since one of the recent patches. The result has been public
games were inadvertently capped at 2 players.  I don't know whether they
managed to fix it.

Supermatt

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2018, 11:27:51 PM »

There has been a bug since one of the recent patches. The result has been public
games were inadvertently capped at 2 players.  I don't know whether they
managed to fix it.

Wow. You would think they would try to prioritise fixing that. I bet having MP not functioning correctly would drive a lot of people away...

Darkness

• Cookies: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2018, 06:43:58 AM »
Decided to get the Necro pack and start a seasonal Necro character. Been doing things my own way build wise but, as I'm onto chapter 4 of the seasonal journey things are slowly morphing into an Inarus build.

Overall I'm finding the Necro to be fun.

hurtlocker

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2018, 09:13:38 AM »
Been playing on the Euro server exclusively lately. I didn't know you have to completely start over, but I'm having fun.
I've noticed that the General community seems a lot more civil in their discussions than on the North American server.
I was getting sick of people asking innocent questions and getting the standard "go screw your mother answer" on the
North America discussions. I do miss seeing our GO members progress. I formed a GOE clan on the euro server just in
case someone needs something like a power level or assistance with a conquest.

Sssith

• THACO: 17
  • Cookies: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2018, 08:51:34 PM »
I am on the Euro servers at times.  Right now I am still leveling my US WD but I will probably get bored of that soon.

mn4nu

• Cookies: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2018, 07:31:42 AM »
I think I'm done with seasonal play.  I finished up Conqueror for my Monk, and only need 3 things to get Guardian, but frankly I don't really have any desire to do it.  I wound up getting the stash tab for my son's account in about a week.  I plan to keep doing that in future seasons until I get the max of 4 you can get that way.

Really, the only thing that interests me right now is finding the cosmic wings.  They are so hard to find though that it is somewhat discouraging, and it gets old fast.  I will probably level up gems (non-season) in between goblin hunting runs to keep it fresh.

I'll still try the challenge rifts too.  The last few have really been tough.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 07:33:29 AM by mn4nu »

Darkness

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2018, 07:47:12 AM »
I suspect my stumbling block will be Champion, as mastering set dungeons is a ballache. I don't know if I have the time or the enthusiasm for that, or to do any of the grind to go beyond it.

But, I'll see.

mn4nu

• Cookies: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2018, 09:13:09 AM »
Set dungeons are mostly easier now.  At least the ones that were real nut-punchers are! ;)

Darkness

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2018, 11:04:12 AM »
Oh, that's a relief.

The last season I did, which was over a year ago now, took me quite a few attempts to succeed at the set challenge for the Monk I was playing. I remember banging my head against the wall at frustration at the set challenges for the Barbarian.