Author Topic: General gaming chatter  (Read 47997 times)

Pixie

• Administrator
  • THACO: 17
  • Cookies: 19
    • View Profile
Re: General gaming chatter
« Reply #675 on: November 04, 2019, 04:21:50 PM »
I got to about level 15 or 16 and I might be done with Outer Worlds. I got bored. Went back to Fallout 76 yesterday and had a lot more fun with that.

maxbeedo

• THAC0: 19
  • Cookies: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: November 04, 2019, 10:13:22 PM »
Finished the game.  End comes relatively quickly, though the epilogue seems reasonably thorough.  If you're wondering if there's a "different" method you can use with the final boss... yes, yes there is.  Multiple things actually.  Had a weird... not really a bug, but more of a design quirk, where a quest that involved going into an area with hostile automechanicals, killing any of them resulted in a massive hit with my reputation, so when I got out the entire town I was in was hostile permanently.  Not sure if I missed out on quests and such because of that.  Achievement-wise I'm still missing quite a bit, so I may start looking up things I missed.

Sssith

• THAC0: 16
  • Cookies: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: November 11, 2019, 09:30:13 AM »
I'm taking a break form BL3 and playing The Last of Us Remastered.  I never did the DLC which is supposed to be excellent.  I will get through the main game before I do it though.

The one thing that I find annoying is that Normal level is really hard and easy is just that.