Author Topic: Trump continued  (Read 45608 times)

Sssith

• THAC0: 16
  • Cookies: 22
    • View Profile
Re: Trump continued
« Reply #405 on: March 05, 2020, 10:31:44 AM »
Holy Fuck.

Just when I think he can't do anything stupider he does this:

https://twitter.com/Politidope/status/1235415582931066880?s=20

WTF.  Seriously.

syn

• THAC0: 18
  • Cookies: 11
  • aka Salem
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: March 05, 2020, 03:33:52 PM »
most people don't even know they're sick, doncha know.  :o

i'm still in awe of his asking the CEO of regeneron and the director of NIAID if the flu vaccine would work for coronavirus. he seemed so proud of himself for asking an insightful question, too...

Patrick Dillon
@mpdillon
The true mark of a successful photo op is literally everyone involved spending the next 24 hours trying to walk back their part in it happening

Cluck Kent

• THAC0: 19
  • Cookies: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: March 06, 2020, 01:42:27 PM »
When it gets bad he's just going to blame it on the dems and immigration. The religious right will believe it's a plague from God to punish the sinners in the democratic party for abortion and homosexuality. I'm afraid the worse it gets, the more he'll make it work for his re-election bid.

Sssith

• View Profile
« Reply #408 on: March 06, 2020, 02:06:16 PM »
I have given up trying to guess how that base is going to react to certain things.

The fact is that he stripped funding to the CDC.  The fact is that his actions have made the US less capable of properly handling this outbreak.

Cluck Kent

• THAC0: 19
  • Cookies: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: March 07, 2020, 08:44:50 AM »

The fact is that he stripped funding to the CDC.  The fact is that his actions have made the US less capable of properly handling this outbreak.

While I agree wholeheartedly and unreservedly, facts don't seem to matter anymore. It's what makes this whole thing so scary.

mn4nu

• View Profile
« Reply #410 on: April 13, 2020, 07:02:36 PM »
I just watched the white house cornona virus briefing and Trump had a meltdown.  He thinks he's King Trump now.  Hell, I know he thought it before, but now he basically is saying it.  He also went all Goebbels on us by playing a propaganda video at the start.  I am so sick of him.

Timinator

• Global Moderator
  • Cookies: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: April 13, 2020, 07:16:50 PM »
one of those drugs he is talking about, people are stockpiling it now.  Those who need it for things that its PROVEN to work for are having a hard time getting it. Meanwhile drug trials in Brazil are getting called off as its doing more harm than good.  Hopefully it kills off a few Trump voters who only listen to him.

syn

• aka Salem
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: April 13, 2020, 07:29:11 PM »
president dipshit's pissed that he's getting eclipsed by governors. cuomo, newsom, whitmer, dewine (and he's a conservative republican) are all getting good reviews on performance and all of them are more or less ignoring DJT at this point. i mean, he told them that the federal supply stockpile should be a backup only. now he's pissed that they're taking him at his word. fucking dipshit.

i did not see the conference. heard he claimed his "authority is total" though.  :o
Patrick Dillon
@mpdillon
The true mark of a successful photo op is literally everyone involved spending the next 24 hours trying to walk back their part in it happening

mn4nu

• View Profile
« Reply #413 on: April 13, 2020, 07:41:19 PM »
i did not see the conference. heard he claimed his "authority is total" though.  :o
You have to see it.  He hasn't been this off the rails for awhile, and that's saying something.

one of those drugs he is talking about, people are stockpiling it now.  Those who need it for things that its PROVEN to work for are having a hard time getting it. Meanwhile drug trials in Brazil are getting called off as its doing more harm than good.  Hopefully it kills off a few Trump voters who only listen to him.
Great point Tim.  I did read an article about a lady who has been taking that drug for arthritis or something for years, and now she can't get it.

Timinator

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

mn4nu

• View Profile

syn

• aka Salem
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: April 19, 2020, 06:03:18 PM »
these made me laugh.

Patrick Dillon
@mpdillon

syn

• aka Salem
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: April 19, 2020, 06:03:33 PM »
Patrick Dillon
@mpdillon

syn

• aka Salem
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: April 19, 2020, 06:03:51 PM »
Patrick Dillon
@mpdillon

Timinator

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: April 19, 2020, 06:41:26 PM »