Author Topic: UK general election  (Read 7023 times)

Kasferatu

• THAC0: 19
  • Cookies: 2
    • View Profile
Re: UK general election
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2019, 12:40:19 PM »
Officially requesting refugee status. Who's willing to take me?

Timinator

• Global Moderator
  • THACO: 17
  • Cookies: 15
    • View Profile

syn

• THAC0: 18
  • Cookies: 10
  • aka Salem
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2019, 09:17:09 PM »
fun day today... poor BJ.
Buttigieg on Trump: "It is the nature of grotesque things that you can't look away."  5/19/19

Timinator

• Global Moderator
  • THACO: 17
  • Cookies: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 31, 2019, 07:57:08 PM »
I predict May resigns for making things worse.  Next PM calls an election in 2 years to get more stability ..

Shit, how about that!  Have a read over this thread, and I called it.  Also Godji talked about his eventual move to Canada :)

Darkness

• THAC0: 19
  • Cookies: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 06, 2019, 07:10:20 AM »
No idea how this sorry shitshow is going to turn out. A Tory majority would be awful, as that would mean the awful Brexit deal gets rammed through Parliament and all the horror which follows. More importantly, the Tories are dodging the issue of climate change, which means the UK will be in a bad position on that post election.

A Tory minority Government just means more of the same inertia and, by the looks of things in NI, they won't have the DUP to call upon.

With the media smear campaign against them, I don't see Labour being able to pull off a majority. The Lib Dems may gain a few seats on a pro-remain ticket but, they won't gain enough to form a majority whatever happens.

It is a colossal shitshow and it feels me with the fear.