Author Topic: The Matrix Resurrections  (Read 44 times)

Sssith

• THAC0: 15
  • Cookies: 24
    • View Profile
The Matrix Resurrections
« on: September 09, 2021, 05:24:33 PM »
The first trailer is out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ix7TUGVYIo

I am not sure what to think of this up coming movie, other than I hope it is good.  The last two in the series fell well short of the original.  I enjoyed them but first is one of the funnest movies I ever saw.  I am not expecting that I just hope the story is coherent.

For what it is worth I did see them filming the movie in San Fran about a year or two ago.  I got a picture of one of the stunts that they were doing between two high rise buildings.  You can't see anything in the picture, still fun though.

Timinator

• Global Moderator
  • THAC0: 16
  • Cookies: 15
    • View Profile
Re: The Matrix Resurrections
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2021, 09:09:11 PM »
Yep, first one was amazing, hadn't seen anything like it.  2nd one he was superman, fights felt meaningless and then architect?  last one the main battle went on for too long

I've heard of some people who say to go back with different expectations and you can enjoy them on some level.  I like the feel of the trailer that he is Thomas Anderson again, he isn't a normal guy though.  Having that character develop would be good.

syn

• THACO: 17
  • Cookies: 13
  • aka Salem
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2021, 09:08:40 AM »
i liked all three of them but yes, the first was definitely the best. i don't have much in the way of expectations for this one. trailer looks good though.

Melchior

• THAC0: 19
  • Cookies: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2021, 06:54:28 PM »
I will watch and probably enjoy, but like the others said, 2 and 3 did not live up to the standard set by the first movie. They should have stopped at 1