Games > Diablo (now with Diablo 4 Hype)

Season 24 - Ethereal Memory

(1/15) > >>

dave in the basement:
So who's in on S24, which kicks off on July 23 (this Friday)? I'm kicking things off with a barbarian, as I dig the IK set among the free sets available to the different characters.

I'm hoping the ethereal drop rates aren't too terrible, so I can ideally push through and find the three eths on each of the character types so I can keep the D2 transmogs across the board.

Anyone else joining the fun this time around?

Sssith:
Yeah!  This Friday I will probably start up with a Marauder, with an eye on making him a Chieftain.  Give all the nerfs this is not set in stone.

Oh...wait.  Your talking D3 instead of POE.  :P

The new league in POE is starting this Friday as well.  Odd that both games have a new season starting on the same day.

mn4nu:
I thought hell froze over for a minute there.

dave in the basement:

--- Quote from: Sssith on July 19, 2021, 02:49:19 PM ---Yeah!  This Friday I will probably start up with a Marauder, with an eye on making him a Chieftain.  Give all the nerfs this is not set in stone.

Oh...wait.  Your talking D3 instead of POE.  :P

The new league in POE is starting this Friday as well.  Odd that both games have a new season starting on the same day.

--- End quote ---

I'm not smart enough for POE, but I intend on bugging you the next time I give it a go. :D

Sssith:
Happy to help anyone with my meager knowledge of POE.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version