Author Topic: Season 23: Follow You, Follow Me  (Read 878 times)

dave in the basement

• THAC0: 19
  • Cookies: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Season 23: Follow You, Follow Me
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2021, 03:48:48 PM »
Do it!

Done! Thanks for the encouragement. :D

I gotta say, I really dug the emanate (sp?) system for followers. Is there a suggested list of items to use on followers on GRs? Any of you fine people know?

Melchior

• Cookies: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2021, 05:40:39 PM »
Do it!
I gotta say, I really dug the emanate (sp?) system for followers. Is there a suggested list of items to use on followers on GRs? Any of you fine people know?

Most of the build guides don't list follower equipment, I think they tend to assume multiplayer.

My followers always use Sages set (double Death's Breath), Nemesis Bracers, Broken Crown and Flavour of Time.

Orbert

• THAC0: 18
  • Cookies: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2021, 01:37:09 PM »
If I have a spare Ring of Royal Grandeur, I give it to my follower so they can wear two pieces of Sage's set and two pieces of Cain's (chance for extra Greater Rift keystone) and get the three-piece bonuses of each.  Gloves of Worship, Flavor of Time, Nemesis Bracers, and Occulus Ring all emanate, so I add them as well.

It seems like they wanted to up power creep into a full power walk with the emanation stuff.  Basically more ways to get more powers on your characters.  And with Ethereal items coming in the next patch, that's confirmed.  More Power!

Melchior

• Cookies: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2021, 08:25:08 PM »
If I have a spare Ring of Royal Grandeur, I give it to my follower so they can wear two pieces of Sage's set and two pieces of Cain's (chance for extra Greater Rift keystone) and get the three-piece bonuses of each.  Gloves of Worship, Flavor of Time, Nemesis Bracers, and Occulus Ring all emanate, so I add them as well.

It seems like they wanted to up power creep into a full power walk with the emanation stuff.  Basically more ways to get more powers on your characters.  And with Ethereal items coming in the next patch, that's confirmed.  More Power!

Nice I like the Cains idea

They definitely need to increase the seasonal journey difficulty, all the power creep is making it too easy