Games > Diablo (now with Diablo 4 Hype)

Clan members that aren't forum members

(1/3) > >>

Supermatt:
Now that people can actually sign up for the forums again, is it worth sending an in-game message broadcast to GO clan members encouraging them to join the forums?

sam_manzanza:
I'm all for this. I have NFI who half the people are and I think if everyone at least signed up, we could build a bit more of a community within the clan.

Great idea and I nominate you to execute it...  ;D

Timinator:
it would be good.  I know some are family members of some here, some are friends of members from what I've heard. Some never engage you, even if you try.

sam_manzanza:

--- Quote from: Timinator on May 01, 2017, 09:54:59 PM ---it would be good.  I know some are family members of some here, some are friends of members from what I've heard. Some never engage you, even if you try.

--- End quote ---
It's because you're ugly and your mother dresses you funny.

I assume we can do some sort of Clan announcement type thing and pin it to the chat?

Supermatt:

--- Quote from: sam_manzanza on May 01, 2017, 10:06:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: Timinator on May 01, 2017, 09:54:59 PM ---it would be good.  I know some are family members of some here, some are friends of members from what I've heard. Some never engage you, even if you try.

--- End quote ---
It's because you're ugly and your mother dresses you funny.

I assume we can do some sort of Clan announcement type thing and pin it to the chat?

--- End quote ---

I think so. Who can do it? Does it need to be Bob as the clan leader?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version