General Category > The Argument Chamber

Trump continued

<< < (3/111) > >>

syn:
don't worry, they might forget where you live before they launch the strike:

--- Quote ---“So what happens is, I said, we just launched 59 missiles heading to Iraq—”
--- End quote ---
-trump, in an interview on foxnews today.

or they'll call ahead to warn you it's going to happen (russia would never tell syria what's about to happen, would they?),

or they'll simply fail to disable what they're shooting at.

otoh, their press secretary might say you're worse than hitler, and that'll really sting.

syn:
so my threshold for posting insane things this gibbering idiot says has risen, but here's this for your reading displeasure: Trump’s totally bizarre claim about avoiding the Civil War

mn4nu:

--- Quote from: syn on May 01, 2017, 06:16:26 PM ---so my threshold for posting insane things this gibbering idiot says has risen, but here's this for your reading displeasure: Trump’s totally bizarre claim about avoiding the Civil War

--- End quote ---

He might be the dumbest current world leader.  I'm not sure who could rival his idiocy.

Timinator:
So how many Americans will lose their insurance, or can't afford it anymore soon?  Hopefully enough in the swing states for the 2018 bit, then the 2020 president election

syn:

--- Quote from: Timinator on May 04, 2017, 05:17:17 PM ---So how many Americans will lose their insurance, or can't afford it anymore soon?

--- End quote ---

short answer, lots. CBO score is pending but the score on the previous iteration was something on the order of 10s of millions of people. probably a substantial underestimate based on what's been added on.

senate leadership announced that there're more or less starting from scratch, anyway. they also announced they're looking for 51 votes, so presumably they're looking to pass something through reconciliation. trump called on them to trash the filibuster if necessary, but mcconnell claims that's not going to happen. who knows if he backtracks on that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version