Author Topic: D2R Launch Party!  (Read 5660 times)

Sssith

• THAC0: 15
  • Cookies: 26
    • View Profile
Re: D2R Launch Party!
« Reply #210 on: November 17, 2021, 03:17:18 PM »
I finally got the G-Face.  But I do need the Gore Riders and HoZ.

Meph stills a bunch of stuff that he needs to give me.

Drozz

• THAC0: 20
  • Cookies: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 17, 2021, 06:48:57 PM »
In the meantime I started a summon necro.  He's in Act 2 normal right now.  Trying to get to lvl 24 before Duriel so I can have access to Decrepify.

What a coincidence, I'm planning on starting a summon necro tonight! Need a break from the Trav runs with my frenzy barb.

Flan

• Cookies: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 18, 2021, 05:23:50 AM »
Still having good luck with my Zon and Countess runs, popping a Gul from a chest on the way to her (same chest dropped a Pul last week).  No need for it, so will save for cubing purposes.

mn4nu

• THACO: 17
  • Cookies: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 18, 2021, 01:40:11 PM »
Got through the maggot lair with the necro.  Terrible place for a summoner.  At least I had a point in corpse explosion which helped a little.  Can't wait to visit 2 more times!  Currently level 22 and nearly to the final tomb.

Good luck with your summoner Drozz!

Flan, you are getting lots of nice runes.  Hopefully the trnd continues.  I have found any good runes since the countess dropped me an Ist a week or so ago.  I haven't really been hunting for them though.

Flan

• View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 19, 2021, 05:34:27 AM »

Flan, you are getting lots of nice runes.  Hopefully the trnd continues.  I have found any good runes since the countess dropped me an Ist a week or so ago.  I haven't really been hunting for them though.

I figure that using some of the runewords will allow me to do some different builds, so just concentrating on those.  Javazon does not make a good LK runner, so she's just doing the Countess for now since it only takes 1.5-2 minutes per run.  I grabbed some older gear (again) and decided to put on my Frenzier and will try him out in LK when he gets that far.

Drozz

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 19, 2021, 07:07:40 AM »
Javazon is also a good cow runner. Just practice herding them all together and throw less javelins. Works nicely.

Flan

• View Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 19, 2021, 08:08:05 AM »
Javazon is also a good cow runner. Just practice herding them all together and throw less javelins. Works nicely.

I need to tweak my gear a bit still to do them, struggled at P5.  I would love to give my merc a Reaper's, but need the Insight to maintain any mana.

Flan

• View Profile
« Reply #217 on: November 20, 2021, 04:32:02 PM »
Geared up y Frenzier and Took out Diablo.  When and killed Shenk, and a Sur rune was dropped by one of the monsters, so still on a roll.  Also got a Hellslayer going to Meph, so that was a nice find as well.

Sssith

• View Profile
« Reply #218 on: November 20, 2021, 11:09:06 PM »
G-Damn!  A Sur?!

Vex is still my highest. 

I finished my Hammerdin.  Yeah...Pat.  I don't really love the Hammerdin.  His job now is to spank Diablo when I am feeling the need.

After that I decided to do some Cows.  A couple mid runes but nothing interesting yet.

Flan

• View Profile
« Reply #219 on: November 23, 2021, 04:53:21 PM »
So got another Ist from the Countess and bagged a Vex in LK.  Need to figure out where Windows 10 puts my screenshots lol.

Supermatt

• THAC0: 19
  • Cookies: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: November 25, 2021, 12:16:42 AM »
So got another Ist from the Countess and bagged a Vex in LK.  Need to figure out where Windows 10 puts my screenshots lol.

I think its in Computer/Documents/Diablo II/Screenshots

Sssith

• View Profile
« Reply #221 on: November 27, 2021, 03:04:28 PM »
You have been doing pretty well with the runes.

I am currently working on my online Windy Druid.  He is part of a group that plays Thursdays, and of course, I missed this last one.  Act I Hell is done though right now I am running Countess and Andy for better gear and runes.  I really need to up my resists.  Only poison and lightning are acceptable.

Aside from that my Sorc has been running Ancient T. I have have hit 68% on my grails list, which means that things have slowed down a bit.

Drozz

• View Profile
« Reply #222 on: November 27, 2021, 09:46:41 PM »
Windy druid is pretty tanky for solo Hell running. Windy druid was my first solo pat in my return to D2.

Sssith

• View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 27, 2021, 11:39:14 PM »
It is actually really nice how tanky he is.  A bit slow but he does well against most things.

Flan

• View Profile
« Reply #224 on: November 30, 2021, 10:32:51 AM »
You have been doing pretty well with the runes.

Yep, and it helps when that's what I'm hunting.  Countess is more consistent on drops than LK, haven't had more luck there since my 2 Vex runes within like 50-100 runs. 

Finally figured out the SS, but was doing it wrong and missed a bunch.  Since I have definite plans on what runes I need for builds, makes it easier on deciding what to cube and what to hang onto.  Since I have all my needs covered to Vex, every higher rune can just keep getting cubed.